Ula at Blog of Erised is hosting Dystopia Reading Challenge again, so of course I signed up! I am aiming for the leader level, which is nineteen books.
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Each month will have its own link form so you will be able to share your book reviews. You do not have to review the books you read to participate, but only those who read/reviewed at least one dystopian book will be able to participate in the giveaway (you can track your reading without the reviews with Goodreads, Shelfari etc.).
- Books that count in this challenge must include any form of post-apocalyptic theme (book sites like Goodreads are good sources of genre information). The books must be full-length.
- All formats allowed.
- Rereads allowed (but not the same book five times in a year!).
- It does not matter whether it's a series or a stand-alone book.
- If you are participating, grab the challenge button from below and post it on you blog. You can also make a post with the header (the code is also below). Please include the link back to this post so others will be able to participate as well.
- If you will participate, put the sign-up link to your blog post (about the challenge) or blog (for the button) directly into the linky below. Sign-ups will be open until December 15, 2014.
- You do not have to list your books in advance, go and do as you please. Read as many as you want and whenever you want, as long as you have fun!
- Info about the giveaway will be available in December 2014.
- Do not cheat with books of other themes/genres/topics because I do check!
Level 1: Recruit (1 to 6 books)
Level 27 to 12 books)
Level 3: Revolutionist (13 to 18 books)
Level 4: Leader (19+ books)