December 20, 2013

2014 Blogging & Reading Goals

2014 Blogging and Reading Goals


2013 flew by and we are almost 2014 is almost here. I'm looking forward to 2014 as my blog is turning 1 in January/February! I'm not quite sure of my blogoversary date, so I better look into that!


Blogging Goals

  • Get my Netgalley feedback to approval ration to above 80%. This is my #1 goal for 2014. I made a newbie mistake when I first started blogging and requested too many review copies, and I want to clear up my review TBR list for 2014.

  • Don't request as many ARCs on Edelweiss and Netgalley.

  • Complete three 2014 blogging reading challenges. I love challenges, so this shouldn't be a problem! I've signed up for four so far (2014 Series Challenge, 2014 Standalone Reading Challenge, Lucky No 14 Reading Challenge, and Dystopia Reading Challenge), and I know I'm going to find more.

  • Be more active in the blogging community and twitter. I feel like I hardly interact on twitter and I want this to change.

  • Hit 400 followers

  • Comment on more blogs

  • I want to start doing discussion posts. I have all these ideas floating around in my brain, but I never do one!

  • Host a giveaway!

Reading Goals

  • Read at least 100 books. I should have more time next year as I won't be in school, and we a little luck I will be able to quit my second job. If the latter happens I will have so much more time to devout to reading and blogging.

  • Read at least 35,000 pages

  • Read five books outside my normal genres.

What are your goals for 2014? What would you like to see more or less of on The Book Addict's Ramblings?