November 19, 2013

TTT: Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read Science Fiction

 photo TopTenTuesday_zps8b6043c8.png
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is books we would recommend to person X. I choose books I would recommend to a person who doesn't read science fiction. Mostly because I force these books upon people quite often and when that one person actually reads one of my recs I want to dance.



Ashley's Top Ten Books She's Going To Shove On You Until You Like Science Fiction List


  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  3. Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
  4. Ashfall by Mike Mullin
  5. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  7. The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
  8. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline 
  9. The Knife Of Never Letting Go
  10. The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams