November 30, 2013

November Recap


I was on a reading roll in November. I read eleven books! I haven't read that much in a very long time. It was also my birthday and my sister bought me Horde by Ann Aguirre. It was a perfect ending to the series.

I went to the movies and saw Catching Fire. It was amazing! I was super excited to see this and I didn't even have to drag my friends this time, they came willingly. I kind of want to re-read the series again, but am afraid. I mean what if they aren't as good the second time around? But I know that won't be the case.

I signed up for Oh Chrys' A Bookish Christmasand The Broke and The Bookish's 4th Annual Broke & Bookish Secret Santa. I had so much fun shopping for them and now I just need to send out my last gift.

Books read in November:


Best Book: Horde by Ann Aguirre (No surprise there!)
Biggest Surprise:Addicted To You
Least Favourite: Treason by S.M. Boyce

October Reviews:

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Treason by S.M. Boyce
Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
Heritage by S.M. Boyce
Horde by Ann Aguirre
Elite by Rachel Van Dyken
Addcited To You by Krista & Becca Ritchie
Elect by Rachel Van Dyken