February 28, 2013

2013 And So It Begins Reading Challenge

After I found 2013 End of the Series Reading Challenge hosted by The Reader's Antidote I realized they are hosting a challenge for debut series! So why not add one more challenge to my ever growing list?

Like 2013 End of the Series Reading Challenge this challenge goes from January 1 - December 31, 2013. The goal is to also read seven books, but instead of being the final books in a series, they need to be a debut novel in a ya series. 

I also realized I completed this challenge by February, so I'm going to continue on because I love starting new series. They have a fresh promise of something spectacular and I'm usually not disappointed with a new series.

Completed: 7/7


  1. Earth Girl by Janet Edwards (Earth Girl #1)
  2. Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen (Darkness Falls #1)
  3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Lux #1)
  4. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1)\
  5. Released by Megan Duncan (Agents of Evil #1)
  6. Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Ashfall #1)
  7. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen (The Secret #1)
  8. Insatiable by Meg Cabot (Insatiable #1)
  9. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (Healer #1) 
  10. XVI by Julia Karr (XVI #1)
  11. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  12. Breathe by Sarah Crossan (Breathe #1)
  13. Lichgates by S.M. Boyce (Grimoire Sage #1)
  14. After The Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pogue (After The Ending #1)
  15. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #1)