I have been wanting to do this challenge for a long time. The purpose of this challenge is to read as many books from your TBR pile as possible during 2013, but none of the books can be from 2013. For all the rules and more info about the challenge, simply click on the banner above and it will take you to Rachel's post, which has all the details.
I'm going for the "A Friendly Hug" Challenge, meaning I would read 11-20 books.
2. Oryx and Crate by Margaret Atwood
3. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
4. The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
5. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
6. Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
9. The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan
11. A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
12. The Killing Moon by N.K. Jemisin
13. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
14. Feed by Mira Grant
15. Plague Year by Jeff Carlson